Thursday, August 21, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Several Russian-to-English translators have written to me in
the last several months, telling me they’ve self-published books: some self-published
their translations in collaboration with their Russian authors, at least one
self-published translations of poems that are in the public domain.
- Title of the book, preferably in both Russian and English
- Names of the translator(s) and the Russian author(s)
- ISBN, publisher/platform name, and year
- A link to online information about the book
- Broad genre information: novel, short story, poetry, play, history book, etc.
- A brief description of the book
- Why you decided to self-publish the book in the first place